Saturday, August 11, 2012

Blogging and Daily life


 Hi everyone,

I've been really behind on any kind of blogging lately... I have been Tweeting and posting to FaceBook, but have lost track of the blog site. I need to work on updating the shopping cart and add new products as well. I have a renewed commitment to providing you with the content and products you want and need.

I have filled my life with school work and other family obligations and have managed to get off track. Now that some of the family stuff has been taken care of and my oldest and youngest (both daughters) have gone back to school... one to elementary (4th grade)  and the other to earn her doctorate in Pharmacology at Regis University in Denver, I will be able to redirect some of my energy back to blogging and getting the much needed updates done.

Please comment here to let me know if there is anything you would like to see offered here as products, services, or things you just want to know more about.





Have a Wicked Good Day!
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment